Violent Chick BEATS ON BF In front Of Their Child.

LIKE,COMMENT & SHARE!!

Advertisements

About Jaye De Black

I am a blogger & Youtuber with an interesting perspective on things that interest me.
This entry was posted in Culture Wars and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Violent Chick BEATS ON BF In front Of Their Child.

1. lol swirling gone wrong..keep up the good work bro..jamesaj always in support!!

2. Isaiah says:

The child is laughing because violence is funny to children, the child started crying when it saw that it was serious. I hope she gets arrested and I also wish that he would have put her in her place. Equal rights means equal lefts if you catch my drift.

3. josefrsr says:

I couldn’t have taken that. She’d have been sleep

4. Jham says:

Great video Jaye! I hate these dysfunctional women, especially the swirlers.

Liked by 1 person

5. Slifer the Sky Dragon says:

That guy showed a hell of a lot of restraint when that chick should have been KO’ed like Glass Joe. Your analysis was spot on as always. Keep spreading the truth brother!

6. Fritzner Reme says:

Damn, the kid was crying. This kind of abuse arguably leads to child trauma in the kids later years.

7. Yung Dynamic says:

I am so glad you commented on this one….I legit seen this yesterday and I couldn’t do nothing but shake my head. I guess to her taking out whatever she had on the bf right then and there was more important than letting the child not see it happening.

Liked by 1 person

8. AfricanRose says:

This saddens me so many womeb think th is behavior os appropriate. Th ey glorify and brag when tjey give there boyfriend or husband black eyes smh. Whem i make a comment that its unhealthy tjey look at me like i have 3 heads
    My uncle always told me keep your hands to yourself ypu step to a man je may knock you out like one. Just dump him if it results to violence.

She should be ashamed at how her behavior is affecting her child. I guarantee she was raised ina dysfunctional toxic environment.

9. MY Brawler says:

Damn I have come across disfunctional SLORES like that before. I hope she gets arrested.

Liked by 1 person

10. Bi Pi says:

Now this boy is going to grow up thinking this shit is normal, and the cycle continues.

Liked by 1 person