Guy Sets Up Fake Proposal With Cheating Girlfriend.

Well this is what happens when cheating on 2 men goes wrong lol

Advertisements

About Jaye De Black

I am a blogger & Youtuber with an interesting perspective on things that interest me.
This entry was posted in *Exclusive Content* and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Guy Sets Up Fake Proposal With Cheating Girlfriend.

1. Bi Pi says:

Turn about is fair play. The player got played in front of the whole world. Damn.

Liked by 1 person

2. Chris Grant says:

I still love me some attractive light skinned and mixed chicks but shit like this is toooo common with them here in Philadelphia. They’ll be leading dudes on for days-years like it’s nothing.

3. Fritzner Reme says:

She just got exposed by not just one man but two.

4. Joey Gunz says:

You see how fucking hypocritical bitches are? when he was proposing to her they were like awww.. that’s so sweet but when he fucking busted her ass they’re saying oh well talk to her later she’s at work you can’t do this now

Liked by 1 person

5. Deej says:

They sound like The Usos.

6. Wolfgang Sprung Jr. says:

I had a similar situation happen to me back in 1998. It was with my sister’s husband’s brother. My sister came over with him and she cracked, so I threw her out and she went home and called me putting on a show of crying and apologizing. Too late honey. They always feel guilty after they’ve been caught but have no feelings when doing it. MGTOW.

7. Curtis Jones says:

That’s what I’m talking about they tag teamed her and she couldn’t handle it

8. Char Willie says:

She sure did mess up….they dont make them tall like they use too. lol

Liked by 1 person