Ghetto White Girl Explains Why Pussy Is Important & That She A “Queen”.

This video is the perfect example of why I would date chicks like this if I wanted to date outside my race. She is acting like a stereotypical hoodrat black female with her horrible vernacular, n word using, extra average looking thotbox who uses sex as a way to boost her low self esteem.

I as a black man could NEVER date a female like this, I don’t care how good her credit is, nothing about her is attractive.Nothing attracts me to this faker than fake white female who cant fit in anywhere accept around insecure black chicks or thirsty black males.

Advertisements

About Jaye De Black

I am a blogger & Youtuber with an interesting perspective on things that interest me.
This entry was posted in Culture Wars and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Ghetto White Girl Explains Why Pussy Is Important & That She A “Queen”.

1. Fritzner Reme says:

White girls that act black don’t realize that they have insecurity issues, and also she may be friends with black chicks she will be secretly hated by those black women.

Liked by 1 person

• Exactly, she wants to be friends with females who really hate her

• chics2 says:

more often than not black women have a good amount of hair. And every race uses weave. Personally i only wear it when i have no new style for my hair. Box braids are my go to. Have you not seen the black hair movement and all these women with flowing fros?

2. Chris Grant says:

I’ve grown up around mud sharks of literally every race, (Asian, Latina, White, Arab/Indian) and they’re just as disgusting as the black female hoodrats. Only difference is that they’re hair most of the time is their own lol.

3. Gemini605 says:

Just an unsavory tastless bitch. And simp ass black men let her talk around them like that. See how comfortable she says nigga this and that? She hasn’t been around the right black people, if she was the brakes would have been beaten off her fake ass!

Liked by 1 person

4. Yung Dynamic says:

What queen??? Aint no real queens anymore man. She didnt have to suck too many dicks to be talkin like that around the hood. Lol seems like black females have to work more harder to be accepted by their community than whites do

Liked by 1 person

5. This is for real?? She looks like an SNL sketch

6. Hairless Ape says:

lol , these females.

Liked by 1 person

7. DJ says:

Typical mudshark thot. The only thing missing is the giant hoop earrings.