Betrayed Young SIMP KO’s Cheating Girlfriend, Side Dude & Her Mama

This video can seem funny at first but it is actually sad when you see how emotional this guy gets & violently starts punching out everyone involved, including this SIMP “Sucker Punching” his cheater girlfriend’s mom.

This is why men need to take the red pill, never let a woman get you this mad to where your on video beating up people because your hurt.Its better to walk away from a thotty chick who clearly doesn’t respect you or your relationship.

This Video is a prime example of what a young man will become if he has no father figure or direction in their life.

About Stephen J. Smith

JDB-Media.Net is a brand...lets show everyone how.
This entry was posted in Culture Wars and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Betrayed Young SIMP KO’s Cheating Girlfriend, Side Dude & Her Mama

1. ouch, don’t think I could ever be that mad. poor sod. they going to kill his ass once those thots put his ass in jail.

Liked by 1 person

• lsporter88 says:

Yah, if he even goes. And then he’ll probably be helping the thugs run the joint in a couple of years. Imagine how dangerous he’ll be once he gets out if nothing changes.

2. Bi Pi says:

This savage negro needs to be put down.

3. chico008 says:

Women are constantly saying that they don’t need a man in their lives and don’t need them to raise their sons. It’s always “all about them”; selfish! How about this boy? Did he need a father? This video you shared with us actually broke my heart.

*Sincerely, * * Leonardo Jerez*

*”Do not tempt those seeking to earn Valhalla” *

*”No where can mind find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul”. * * Marcus Aurelius (121-180 AD)*

*”Bonis quod bene fit haud petit .” (**~Whatever is done for good men is never done in vain.**~ )*

*Pain changes people. It’s made me trust less, overthink more and shut people out.*

*”Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive character are seared with scars.” Khalil Gibran*

*I am just me! Quietly I endure, silently I will suffer, patiently I wait! **I don’t survive, I strive or I will die! ” Leonardo Jerez”*

4. A says:

How did she take so many punches and not go down question

5. Yung Dynamic says:

Bruh im surprised that girl wasnt laid out, i mean he was giving it to her but smh aint way some dude should be that mad to where he gotta steamroll everybody.

I mean this is the definition of a fatherless troubled simp.

Liked by 2 people

6. Antwan moman says:

This is a prime example of why he should never take a turncoat woman serious. He should of just told her you want him, you can have him. I have other women anyway. And just walk away… No need to knock her out she knock herself out everyday being a whore.

Liked by 2 people